We have a situation vacant for Accounts & Finance Manager in Mumbai.
Department: Accounts & Finance
Reports to: Finance Head
Key Result / Responsibility Areas
- Preparing financial statements including monthly & annual A/C’s
- Finalizing of Balance Sheet & Statement of Trading, P/L.
- Handling tax & treasury issues.
- Preparing financial management reports including financial planning & forecasting.
- Managing direct taxes, indirect taxes & other compliance responsibilities of tax matters. Respond to the notices received from Tax Authorities & hearings of assessment, proceeding, appeals responsibilities of filing of all companies return like ITR & TDS.
- Indirect taxation computation of service tax liability & VAT liabilities filing of service tax & VAT return & e-payment of service tax & VAT computation & filing of return.
- Overall responsibility of financial accounting including statutory audit & follow-up for internal audit issues.
- Providing complete assurance to management that all sales invoices are prepared in conformity with customer
- purchase order in accordance with VAT/Service Tax & other relevant local status.
- Processing of commercial transaction.
- Payments & Collections under A/C’s payable & A/C’s receivable (Sales/Services).
- Controls through analytics & review of exceptional reports/items.
- Monthly book closure & deadlines.
- Fixed assets & reconciliation with ledger.
- Handling TDS compliance for both Domestic & International Transaction.
- Calculation of TDS of entire employee salary & providing figures to HR team.
- Handling RBI compliance for foreign remittance of trade & non trade transactions.
- Handling company law issues and complying with ROC compliance on regular basis.
- Making assure that all labour law compliance i.e. compliance related PF, ESIC, shop act etc. are complied with on regular basis.
Educational Qualification : CA, B.Com
Work Experience : 3-5yrs in comprehensive A/C’s making & finalizing & TaxCompliance’s.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to do Multitasking.
- Able to work Independently.
- Ready to work for Long hours.
- Hard working & Organized.
- Excellent in drafting mails with average speed of 30-40wpm.