Department: Marketing & Sales
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Job Purpose: Achieving maximum sales along with maintaining rich client relationship.
Key Result / Responsibility Areas
- Collaborates with the Business Development Manager to establish realistic sales targets for the particular Fabrication & Kiosk Construction.
- Provide & Maintain seamless upward & downward flow of information relating to market & consumer insight to make the sales strategy very adaptive & flexible according to dynamic environment.
- Manages the specific Fabrication & Kiosk Construction to maximize sales revenues and meet the corporate objectives.
- Establishes & Manages effective programs in terms of training & record information of all the team members in terms of their productivity.
- Planning, strategizing & execution of the complete sales strategy of the specific Fabrication, Portable & Modular & Kiosk in collaboration with Business Development Manager & team members to maximize the revenue of the Fabrication & Kiosk Construction.
- Management & Execution of the sales activities on all key accounts and negotiate sales price & discount in consultation with pricing strategy team.
- Collaborating with Business Development Manager for developing concrete and accurate Monthly, Quarterly & Annually streams and sales targets.
- Develop specific plan to ensure growth in the specific Fabrication & Kiosk Construction in collaboration with Business Development Manager & Marketing.
- Asst. Business Development Manager in Formulating the sales policies, practices & Procedure.
- Resolve dispute & manage training of the team.
- Quarterly, Biannually & Annually complete sales report of the specific Fabrication & Kiosk Construction to Business Development Manager.
- Achieving targets strictly monthly, quarterly, annually laid down of the Fabrication & Kiosk Construction.
Educational Qualification : MBA in Marketing from reputed B-school.
Work Experience : 3-5yrs as a Asst Sales Manager / Team Leader.
Key Competencies : Extremely proficient in drafting e-mails with an averagespeed of 50-70wpm.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- High negotiation managing ability.
- High pressure managing ability.
- Intensive persuasive sales ability.
- Creative & Logical ability to think through turn key solutions for clients.