Department: Marketing & Sales
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Job Purpose: Drive sales to achieve maximum client acquisition
Key Result / Responsibility Areas
1. Primary Key Responsible Areas :
- Attending inbound inquiries received through calls, mails & SMS.
- Understanding client requirements perfectly and to provide innovative & cost effective solutions of fabrication & stand.
- Meeting with clients for presentations or for briefing assimilation for creating concept periphery.
- Calls, Mails & Meetings for closure of deals in terms of wins.
- Secondary research for data collection for lead generation.
- Managing negotiations in deals in terms of wins.
- Extremely Strong & Effective follow-up on leads for conversions.
- Achieving monthly targets.
2. Secondary Key Responsible Areas :
- Post client acquisition order execution & management.
- Effective & Efficient co-ordination with other departments for seamless execution of the order.
- Maintaining & managing customer relations.
Educational Qualification : MBA in Marketing preferred or Bachelors in Marketing.
Work Experience : 0-3 years preferred in Consultative selling ie. Exhibition, BFSI etc
Key Competencies : Extremely proficient in drafting e-mails with an average speed of 50-70wpm.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- High negotiation managing ability.
- High pressure managing ability.
- Intensive persuasive sales ability.
- Creative & Logical ability to think through turn key solutions for clients.