We have a position vacant for Digital Campaign Executive ( Email, Web Postings, SMS & Link Building) profile in Mumbai.
Department: Marketing & Sales
Reports to: Digital Strategist / Digital Marketing Manager
Job Purpose: To achieve email , web posting and link building targets monthly, quarterly & yearly for lead generation in compliance with company’s marketing & sales objectives.
Key Result / Responsibility Areas
- Manage multiple email schedules and sms schedules alongwith set-up and create HTML emails and sms in line with industry best-practice.
- Report and analyse email and sms campaigns weekly in order to improve response rates and the delivery of marketing objectives.
- Comprehensive list creation and management of Directories and PR Sites for Submission.
- Update Existing Listing regularly
- Creating Database for Email and SMS campaigns organically and through data vendors alongwith maintaining authenticity of data according to target audience for effective and fruitful campaign execution.
- Link building to improve rankings of keywords in google organic search.
- Achieving monthly targets of Email campaigns, Directory Lising and Link Building.
- Overall responsible for Campaign creation and execution
- Mobile directory search & site submission.
- Keep abreast of industry developments and innovations, particularly in the areas of best practice, delivery and strategic advice.
- Achieving weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual lead targets according to defined marketing objectives and comprehensive reporting for non achievement alongwith laying down improvement plans for achieving the targets.
- Undertake additional duties as requested by the Digital Marketing Manager.
Educational Qualification : A certified Digital Marketer by a reputed Institute.
Work Experience : 3-4yrs of rich experience in Email, Directory Submission and Link Building campaign execution & management.
Key Competencies : Expert in Email Campaign Modules, Data Integration, Directory Submission and Link Building.
- Innovative thinker.
- Analytical Skills
- Result Oriented
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Experience working with an email service provider i.e. Silverpop, Mailchimp
- Sound knowledge of HTML and CSS particularly in relation to emailKnowledge of new digital media and digital advertising technologies and industry standards and regulations