We have a position vacant for Digital Campaign Executive ( Email, Web Postings, SMS & Link Building) profile in Mumbai.
Department: Marketing & Sales
Reports to: Digital Strategist / Digital Marketing Manager
Job Purpose: To achieve email , web posting and link building targets monthly, quarterly & yearly for lead generation in compliance with company’s marketing & sales objectives.
Key Result / Responsibility Areas
- Manage multiple email schedules and sms schedules alongwith set-up and create HTML emails and sms in line with industry best-practice.
- Report and analyse email and sms campaigns weekly in order to improve response rates and the delivery of marketing objectives.
- Comprehensive list creation and management of Directories and PR Sites for Submission.
- Update Existing Listing regularly
- Creating Database for Email and SMS campaigns organically and through data vendors alongwith maintaining authenticity of data according to target audience for effective and fruitful campaign execution.
- Link building to improve rankings of keywords in google organic search.
- Achieving monthly targets of Email campaigns, Directory Lising and Link Building.
- Overall responsible for Campaign creation and execution
- Mobile directory search & site submission.
- Keep abreast of industry developments and innovations, particularly in the areas of best practice, delivery and strategic advice.
- Achieving weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual lead targets according to defined marketing objectives and comprehensive reporting for non achievement alongwith laying down improvement plans for achieving the targets.
- Undertake additional duties as requested by the Digital Marketing Manager.
Educational Qualification : A certified Digital Marketer by a reputed Institute.
Work Experience : 3-4yrs of rich experience in Email, Directory Submission and Link Building campaign execution & management.
Key Competencies : Expert in Email Campaign Modules, Data Integration, Directory Submission and Link Building.
- Innovative thinker.
- Analytical Skills
- Result Oriented
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Experience working with an email service provider i.e. Silverpop, Mailchimp
- Sound knowledge of HTML and CSS particularly in relation to emailKnowledge of new digital media and digital advertising technologies and industry standards and regulations
To Apply Kindly Send your CV at email@example.com