Department: Creative Department
Reports to: Creative Graphic Design Manager
Job Purpose: To make Innovative, Creative & Effective graphic designs with in time lines for various purpose.
Key Result / Responsibility Areas
- Creating Art work for various Collaterals as per requirement.
- Creating an innovative design for Digital advertising in accordance with marketing Requirement. [ Promotional advertisements and messages delivered through email, social media websites, on-line advertising on search engines, banner ads on mobile or Web sites]
- Creating an innovative designs for making catalog, brochure, booklets
- Creating Social Media Graphic Banners as per campaign requirement
- Developing new concepts for Brand Optimization and Visualization
- Creating Presentation Templates
- Developing design & creating company marketing collateral.
- Proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print. Visiting floor for the verification of art work placement in collaboration with Production department.
- Collaboration with marketing department to understand the client requirement to create cost effective designs.
- Understanding the client requirement, estimating the time the project will require & coming up with the design concept that fit the client’s requirement.
- Creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget with amending designs according to the clients’ final comments.
Educational Qualification :A bachelor’s degree & Diploma in graphic design or a equivalent qualification.
Work Experience :1-2 Years of experience in the relevant field of graphic design.
Key Competencies :Update with the new creative concept, Ability to apply graphic analysis to design development, The ability to take a leadership role in the design process. A hand on 3d Design will be an added benefit.
- A strong visual sense with the originality.
- Strong computer skills, confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
- The ability to balance work on several projects at a time
- Good team working skills & Flexibility
- An awareness of the competitive business environment in which they work
- A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected.