We have a situation vacant for Operation Executive for Exhibition Stand and Kiosk Construction in Mumbai.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Job Purpose: To perform administrative & Production support activities for efficient organizational work flow.
- Collaborating with production department for efficient vendor development to achieve maximum efficiency in quality and cost.
- Complete office asset management along with its maintenance and addressing issues regarding the same in collaboration with maintenance vendors.
- Reporting daily to the operation manager with all the updation of all the daily activities.
- Over viewing all the job orders running & providing all the necessary support to each project executive for effective & efficient project execution.
- Update Reports on daily basis.
- Collaborating with Internal Teams to address concerns in Project Execution.
- Ensure to maintain Logistic & Travel booking for each project.
- Effective & Efficient co-ordination with operation manager for seamless execution of the order.
- Collaborating with production team, to do the follow-up on Checklists and Documentation.
- Managing & Ensuring vendor delivers in collaboration with purchase department to meet project time lines.
- Over viewing all the projects running in the company and addressing production concerns for resolution to have ultimate last mile experience for the client.
- Collaborating with operation manager for purchase and vendor development requirement.
- Ensuring calling, mailing and data sourcing Campaign activities completion.
Educational Qualification :Minimum Graduate
Work Experience : Minimum 2 Years Experience
Key Competencies :
1. Extremely Proficient in co-ordinating through mails & generating reports.
2. Accuracy in Creating, Maintaining & Managing Reports.
3. Excellent developing & Managing relations with Internal & External Stake Holders.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to do Multitasking.
- Able to work Independently.
- Ready to work for Long hours.
- Hardworking & Organized.
- Excellent in drafting mails with average speed of 30-40wpm.
To Apply Kindly Send your CV at email@example.comNo tags for this post.