We have a situation vacant for Operation Manager for Exhibition Stand and Kiosk Construction in Mumbai.
Reports to: Operations Head – Exhibition Stand & Kiosk Construction
Job Purpose: Managing execution of all the job orders of exhibition project & create wow experience for each client maintaining highest quality standards.
Key Result / Responsibility Areas
- Managing all job orders and effectively allocating the jobs to project executives
- Overvewing all the job orders running & providing all the necessary support to each project executive for effective & efficient project execution.
- Operation planning charts of projected orders which are in pipeline efficiently and updating the project executives regarding the same for seamless execution of projects.
- Creating cost breakups & material specifications of every job orders in co-ordination with the purchase department and provide to business development executive.
- Managing the execution of the project development at workshop & overviewing floor supervisor execution on floor to accomplish the job within timelines along with maintenance of quality standards.
- Developing & finalizing the production sizing & artwork sizing in collaboration with design team for mandatory approvals for seamless execution.
- Managing the raw materials work in progress and finished material with the support of storekeeper.
- Inventory planning of materials In collaboration with storekeeper & raising requisition to purchase department.
- Recruiting, overviewing & managing of manpower at workshop for project execution.
- Over viewing all the projects running in the company and addressing production concerns for resolution to have ultimate last mile experience for the client.
- Managing & Ensuring vendor delivers in collaboration with purchase department to meet project time lines.
- Collaborating with purchase department for efficient vendor development to achieve maximum efficiency in quality and cost.
- Collaborating with customer services, creative department and business development department for last mile requirements in the execution of order for ultimate customer experience.
- Co-ordinating with the project executives for activities at site.
- Ensuring workshop activities are followed as per desired zone & parameters.
Educational Qualification : Graduate / Architetural Qualification
Work Experience : 4-5 Years Experience
Key Competencies : Good Exposure to Exhibition / Kiosk Turnkey Project Execution. Raw Material Requirements and Individual Project Costing
- Vast Experience in Exhibition Stand and Kiosk Construction Industry
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Capable of Handling Team Effectively
- Good Knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc
- Costing and Material Specification Knowledge
- Creative & Logical ability to think through turn key solutions
- Ability to Work Under Pressure and Variable Shift timing
.To Apply Kindly Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org