We have a situation vacant for Floor Supervisor for Exhibition Stand and Kiosk Construction in Mumbai.
Reports to: Operation Manager – Exhibition Stand & Kiosk Construction
Job Purpose: To manage & execute job orders at workshop within project timeliness with adherence to the quality standards.
Key Result / Responsibility Areas
- Complete understanding of the architectural stall design along with planning and managing execution at workshop within the project timelines.
- Managing and Maintaining daily activities at workshop including materials and labour entry & exit etc.
- Ensuring all materials, prints etc are aligned and received as per project timeline and transportation.
- Collaborating with project executive to address concerns in execution of order at site.
- Ensuring warehouse activity is followed as per desired zone and parameters.
- Addressing the changes required in the project in co-ordination with operation manager.
- Reporting daily to the operation manager with all the updation of all the activities at workshop.
- Managing labourers efficiently at workshop for project execution with the given timelines.
Educational Qualification : Graduate
Work Experience : 2-3 Years Experience
Key Competencies : Exposure to Exhibition and Kiosk Site Supervision and Project Execution with Technical knowledge of Raw Material
- Exposure to Exhibition Stand and Kiosk Construction Industry
- Capable of Handling Projects at Workshop
- Technically Sound of Exhibition / Kiosk Project Materials and Construction
- Ability to Work Under Pressure and Variable Shift timing
- Good Communication
To Apply Kindly Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org